Cut your plastic pollution with this eco-friendly 3 pack of bamboo...
Cut plastic pollution with these eco-friendly reusable stainless steel...
ECO friendly info
ECO Arcade complies with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 and Consumer Rights Act 2015.
The legislation exists to boost the rights of consumers who buy goods and services online or via other mail order means, who are unable to inspect these items before placing an order.
Under these regulations you have the following rights and responsibilities:
1. On receiving the item, you have a period of 14 calendar days in which to cancel the order for any reason and receive a full refund of the cost of the item and the cheapest delivery charge. You must tell us in writing or in another ‘durable’ medium such as contact form or email.
2. While we refund the full cost of the item and original (cheapest) delivery charge, we will not refund the cost of returning the item if it is not required.
a. While the item is in your possession, you are under statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods and, if not required, return the goods in good condition and with the original packaging intact where possible. If the item has been damaged then we reserve the right to adjust the refund appropriately.
b. If the customer fails to return the goods or sends them at ECO Arcade’s expense we will charge the customer the direct cost to us of the return.
c. You will be refunded within the statutory maximum of 14 days of the full order being delivered back to us.
3. Customised goods and individual commissions are specifically exempt from the rights of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
4. If you have already examined the goods at an exhibition for example, and subsequently ordered online, the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 do not apply.
5. If a product is faulty or develops a fault in normal use within one year of purchase then the Consumer Rights Act 2015 will apply.
If you need any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or
c/o Web Growth Consulting Ltd
7 Thomson Close
ECO Arcade will only dispatch to delevery addresses in UK, Europe, Middle East and North America. Please get in touch with us by email email@example.com if you require delivery to an address outside this zone.
|Europe (non EU)||£1.95||£4.45||£6.95||£9.95||£19.95|